“If I could drive all night would I find my peace of mind? Would it be a million miles of cold white lies?”
↳ ENFP (The Champion)
ENFPs love to talk about people: not just the facts, but what motivates them, what inspires them, and what they envision achieving in life. They’ll often share their own aspirations freely, and want to hear others’ in return. The ENFP is unlikely to judge anyone’s dream, and will discuss the most imaginative and outlandish of fantasies with warm, enthusiastic intensity. They love to explore creative possibilities, and nothing deflates them faster than talking about dry facts or harsh reality.
ENFPs often seem unconventional, and may come off as scattered; they don’t tend to be in touch with their physical surroundings. They often overlook the details, as they are more likely to focus on connecting with other people or on exploring their own imagination and self-expression. They have little patience for the mundane and want to experience life with intensity and flair. ENFPs often have an artistic streak, and may be artistic in appearance. Many have developed a distinctive and quirky personal style.
- scored among highest of all types in available resources for coping with stress
- ENFP women are less likely to suffer from heart disease
- ENFP men are less likely to suffer from chronic pain
- over represented by academically gifted elementary school students
- personal values include home & family, friendships, creativity, learning, and community service
- commonly found in careers in counseling, religion, teaching, and the arts
- famous enfps: bill clinton, julie andrews, dr. seuss, and drew barrymore
Elle Greenaway Appreciation Week + Day Five, Favorite Character Traits
Elle was an incredibly human character and in the early team was perhaps the most unpolished of them all. Incredibly passionate and fiery - she wore her heart on her sleeve and could let her emotions get the better of her. Flaws were displayed, making her a real presence and her strength of character is evident.
"You’re a beautiful, sweet girl. Fuck this guy. So many people are gonna love you."
"No, nobody’s gonna love me."